We've been really happy with the work they've done on our HP printers.

At 10:16 AM 4/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>I haven't used them yet, but I understand that this group does:
>
>http://computerrepair.msu.edu/
>

>-t
>

>On Apr 24, 2008, at 9:53 AM, Oscar Castaneda wrote:
>
>>Can anybody recommend me some company, or person, or Campus Group
>>who could provide good printer maintenance?
>>

>>--
>>Oscar Castaneda
>>Michigan State University
>
>--
>Troy Murray
>Developer
>Michigan State University
>Biomedical Research and Informatics Center (BRIC)
>100 Conrad Hall
>East Lansing, MI 48824
>Phone: 517-432-4248
>Fax: 517-353-9420
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>http://www.icalx.com/public/troymurray72/BRIC%20Work.ics

Cheryl

Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824

517-355-6463 X1514

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jennifer Unlimited