My name is David Brown and I am on the managing committee for the Manchester Farmers' Market. We have recently been given permission to hold a Farmers' Market at the Ann Arbor Antiques Market which is held at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds. The Ann Arbor Antiques Market is held for one full weekend each month from April until October. To obtain show dates and more information on the Ann Arbor Antiques Market please visit www.annarborantiquesmarket.com. According to my contact at the Ann Arbor Antiques Market, the Ann Arbor Antiques Market draws between 2,800 and 4,000 people per weekend. The attendance is usually close to 4,000, but there are a few weekends when attendance is lower. Since this event attracts such a large number of people, I believe this could be an excellent opportunity for vendors. Since we are a relatively small market, we do not have enough vendors to fulfill the needs of such a large Farmers’ Market and are seeking additional vendors to participate in
the Farmers’ Market at the Ann Arbor Antiques Market. If you are aware of any vendors who would be interested in participating in this market, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call me at (734) 926-1206. Thank you for your help.

Respectfully,
David Brown

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html