From: Glenn Dolphin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 6:37:52 AM
Subject: Graduate student support opportunities

Good morning all.

I will be entering a Science Ed PhD program at Syracuse University in
the fall 2008.  I was wondering if anyone has any leads on grad student
support opportunities.  My current research focuses on the history and
nature of science (especially teaching the theory of plate tectonics
form a historical perspective) and the use and development of models in
science and especially Earth Science teaching.  Any insight would be
greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

flipper
Earth Science teacher
Earth Science DAL
Union - Endicott High School
Endicott, New York

"Anyone can slay a dragon," he told me,
"but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again.

That's what takes a real hero."
Brian Andreas