NAG List,

   This isn’t really a data-networking thing, but I’ll ping the list anyway (since we are all techie’s anyway).   We are in the process of upgrading the campus cable television system, and are currently broadcasting 6 Digital Channels on the campus television network.  We have the Big Ten Network and WKAR in HD, and a few SD channels for people to test the quality, and ease of use of.

   We are broadcasting these channels in a technology called ClearQAM, which is the industry standard for non-encrypted television service.  Many newer televisions have ClearQAM tuners built-in.   Instructions and a survey are located at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TaAAnAdXi1mU3EXin40rxQ_3d_3d

  We would appreciate your help and opinions in testing this service!

-Nick Kwiatkowski

Nicholas Kwiatkowski
Communication Systems Analyst
Telecommunication Systems Department, P&E Group
Michigan
State University

Direct: 517-432-2528
Dept / Customer Service / Trouble: 517-353-5515
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.telecom.pp.msu.edu