From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Mulder
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Two connections to MSUnet Wireless from same NetID?

Yes, guest does have port restrictions, but I can't speak as to what those are specifically.

On Mar 14, 2008, at 11:03 AM, Al Puzzuoli wrote:

Perhaps we will.  What if any, are the limitations of Wireless guest?  Is there a write-up on that somewhere?  At least one machine will need to utilize Skype, as well as an application sharing program.  If Guest has port restrictions, then that may become an issue.

--Al