We were running a OpenBSD PF firewall for some time on a old Dell Optiplex
GX270 with I think it was 1GB of RAM and 2 Gigabit Network cards.  We did
all our administration from the console though, but I don't foresee a
problem with adding another network card.

As long as you have enough throughput on the cards you 'should' be all good.

;)
Missy