One last reminder and then I'll be quiet!

HR Systems Development and Support is hosting a demo of the Wave Systems
Embassy Remote Administration Server software for centrally managing TPM
enabled computers and/or Trusted Drive equipped laptops.  Frances Rivoire,
Enterprise Software Sales Manager from Wave Systems will be here, and Keith
Knostman, Senior Technical Sales Engineer at Wave Systems will be handling
the technical side of things via conference call.  Some of you may have met
Frances in the Dell booth at the Computing Fair yesterday.

If you have laptops in your department or unit, this is a great opportunity
for you to learn about a way to make the information they contain more
secure when they leave the friendly confines of your users office.

The festivities will begin at 1:00pm (March 13), in the Suite 250 Conference
Room at the Nisbet Building, (corner of S. Harrison and E. Crescent,
between Mt. Hope and Service Road)  We have plenty of room for you, and
plenty of parking right behind our building, so come on over!

If you have any questions, please send me an email or give me a call.

Scott Smith

HR Systems Development and Support

Michigan State University

(88)4-0107