I'm preparing to install a third and fourth Astaro Security Gateway
device that offers the same functionality that you outline before.
You can purchase a hardware device with their software, or, put their
software on a system you have available.

Their hardware devices can be found here:
http://www.astaro.com/our_products/astaro_security_gateway/hardware_appliances/model_comparison

-t

--
Troy Murray