Ubuntu, FreeBSD (including cvsupd), Gentoo, and Debian are currently
mirrored on debian.egr.msu.edu.  It will receive a hardware upgrade shortly
as well to help deal with the load.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 04:12:26PM -0400, Drew Bomhof wrote:

  I would be interested in helping out, although we currently don't have any
  hardware available to host the mirror.

  Drew

  On Mar 26, 2008, at 15:55 , Ray Hernandez wrote:
>> For a while I have known about/used engineering's debian
>> mirror(http://debian.egr.msu.edu/). I was wondering is there are any
>> other Linux mirrors on campus.
>>
>> I'm a big fan of Ubuntu Linux(http://www.ubuntu.com) and would love to
>> see a local mirror here on campus. Does anyone know if we have one, or
>> if we don't is anyone interested in starting one or helping starting one?
>> --Ray

  Drew Bomhof

  Systems Administration
  Research Technology Support Facility