Jane Bush writes:

> [...]
60 would be suitable for farming.  The land is in Laingsburg and he is
open to the idea of renting it (or some other arrangement) to a newly
graduated student organic farmer.

> I proposed it to him and he is receptive.  If anyone wants to reach
him, his name is Dennis Fijalkowski and his work number is 517-641-7677
(He's the executive director of the Michigan Wildlife Conservancy.)

> Would you please pass this info on to anyone who might be interested?
(INcluding Diane, since you see her more often than I do.)

--------
> Watch "Cause Effect," a show about real people making a real
difference. Learn more.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html