Hi all,

I am teaching an online course ( university level, 3rd year).  My
students are having a lot of difficulty visualizing the geomagnetic
field, and making sense of how the declination/inclination changes
spatially.

Does anyone knows of good online visualization for the magnetic field of
the Earth?

3D would be best, and interactive simulations would be ideal, but I
might be wishing for the moon... you can email me your suggestions off
list, I'll compile them and send a summary back to the list-serve.

many thanks for your suggestions!
Tom-Pierre

--
Tom-Pierre Frappé
EOS-Science Education Initiative / ECAC & EOSC114 Administrator

Phone:(604)822-3063
fax:  (604)822-6047