Dear teachers

We are writing to give you more specific information about the free event Lab
Link: EARTHTIME, hosted at the MIT Museum to occur on Tuesday, April, 29 2008.

The lab day will last from 9 AM to 2 PM.

Look for pre-visit information, a detailed event schedule, and coordinating
details on the EARTHTIME website, www.earth-time.org/k12.html

We would like to ask you to confirm your coming and the number of high school
students you could bring (we prefer to have 5-10 students per school, those
most interested in geology) by April, 7 2008.

We look forward to connecting with you and helping your students learn about
deep time and radiometric dating!

Sincerely,

Jon Markowitz Bijur
Programs Manager
MIT Museum

Britta Bookhagen
School Programs Facilitator
MIT Museum
contact: [log in to unmask]

Sam Bowring
Professor
MIT Dept. of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences