I forward this emaill to the appropriate people.
Sent from my Blackberry device.

 ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mamie Thorns [[log in to unmask]]
  Sent: 03/06/2008 04:37 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: Equity in the Classroom 18th Annual Conference

Patrick,

SVSU would like to request approximately $550.00 of FFF allocations be used for the Annual Future Faculty Fellows Conference.

This will cover my registration, hotel and mileages.  Thank you!

Dr. Mamie T. Thorns
Saginaw Valley State University
Special Assistant to the President for Diversity Programs
7400 Bay Road
University Center, MI 48710
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
989-964-4397

Dr. Mamie T. Thorns

Dr. Mamie T. Thorns
Saginaw Valley State University
Special Assistant to the President for Diversity Programs
7400 Bay Road
University Center, MI 48710
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
989-964-4397

>>> "Melia, Patrick (DLEG)" <[log in to unmask]> 11/27/2007 11:46 AM >>>

Equity Colleagues and Representatives,

Attached you will find the flyers announcing the 18th annual Equity in the Classroom conference, Inclusion, Leadership, and the Classroom: Making the Connection being hosted by Ferris State University from March 30 through April 1, 2008.  More information will be forthcoming in the next few weeks so be sure to periodically check the website listed on the bottom of the attached flyer.

Please share these flyers with all faculty and staff at your institution who would be interested in attending the conference.  We have a group of excellent speakers, timely topics, and a wonderful host institution for the conference and so please widely advertise this meeting on your campus.

With best wishes.

==Patrick==

Dr. Patrick Melia

State of Michigan