Hello MSU NAG,
   I do appreciate the MSUNAG group meetings and want to thank George
Perkins for the work he has done for us.   At most meetings I have
attended I have learned information that I needed to know that I would
have not known otherwise.    I normally attended meetings that were on
topics that I particularly needed help with. And the areas that seem
most important to me are network performance / security and server
configuration and data backups.   It would be ok with me to drop to bi
monthly meetings.
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett		office: 517-355-4659
Electronic System Designer        cell: 517-449-8226