This should be a very interesting session: Please attend if you can.

Maybe we will learn how we can help consumers with these two preferences
and definitions.

Public Interest in Local and Organic Foods:

Analysis of a Typology of

Ohio Consumers

Jeff Sharp, PhD

Associate Professor of Rural Sociology

The Ohio State University

Thursday, February 28th

3:30 to 5PM

Natural Resources, Room 338. Just off of Trowbridge on campus  on Farm
Lane.

Michigan State University

There is public parking in the Parking ramp with meters on Trowbridge
road. Take Trowbridge exit on 496 and continue south . Trowbridge Rd
curves to the right (fake right turn) and there is the parking garage on
your left.  If you continued straight that would be Red Cedar road which
you do NOT want. Please park at meters and feed till 5pm unless you have
a valid MSU parking sticker.

Sponsored by the Department of Community, Agriculture, Recreation and

Resource Studies and the Department of Sociology

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html