Julie,

Id like you to consider being an invited speaker to  my session. this would be good for some of the qual stuff you are looking to put out there if you have it. I will be talking about the applications of phenomenology to GED.

Word on the possible need to combine. let's hope they both fill but if needs must it's better to pool together.

I'll be up in Mt. Pleasant giving a talk at the end of the month. Won't get a chance to swing through Lansing though.

af

Dr. Anthony D. Feig
Assistant Professor
Department of Geosciences