I wanted to forward the following information onto fellow NAG members.

-David Benjamin

>>> Amy Tindal <[log in to unmask]> 01/28/08 10:50 AM >>>
Hello David Benjamin,

Gillware Inc. is pleased to present a world-class data recovery solution designed to meet the needs of the collegiate environment. As a member of Gillware's Collegiate Discount Program, all faculty, staff, and students of your institution will receive a 10% discount on all data recovery services. Our services are 100% financially risk free with no upfront diagnostic or data recovery attempt fees. In addition, Gillware's File Viewer software allows customers to view a detailed listing of all files recovered prior to paying any service fees.

For members of your institution to receive the discounted pricing, please have them fill out the online hard drive service form by clicking the following link:

https://gillware.com/login

Username: michigansu
Password: michigansu

Pricing

Operating System Non-Cleanroom Cleanroom Required
Microsoft $378.99 $678.99
Macintosh $699.99 $999.99
Linux $1299.99 $1599.99
*These prices are before your discount is applied

Please call with any questions.

Thank you,

Amy Tindal
8417 Excelsior Drive