Do you author or edit text, imagery or multi-media that shows up on either MSU websites or courses on ANGEL or LON-CAPA?

Or, do you perform the design work or produce the code for websites at MSU?

If you do, we need your help with a quick, 5-question, anonymous survey regarding Website accessibility at MSU. The survey results will be used by a team [1] working to improve MSU resources on Web accessibility.

This survey is only available this week, so please take a few minutes right now to complete it. We really appreciate it!

Choose the most appropriate survey below. If both apply to you, select the one you most closely identify with.

Survey for content producers

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CCubsWndcGpe2gcVsACXoA_3d_3d

       OR

Survey for designers and developers

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ISULBM8352lcFHw9KhRNlg_3d_3d

Please forward this message to anyone you know who produces content or designs/develops websites for MSU.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

NOTES [1] The MSU Web Accessibility Working Group includes representatives from Academic Computing and Network Services, Client Advocacy Office, Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives, the Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities, University Outreach and Engagement, University Relations, Usability and Accessibility Center, and Virtual University Design and Technology.