Chris,
There are 3 in the Engineering building. Two are in the library (room
1515), but require visiting the staff to obtain a key to the rooms. And
the other is in room 1320, which is a public computer lab that is open
and available 24/7. Let me know if you want to check out the one in room
1320, and I can show you how it works.

All three are the I series with built-in projectors.
http://www2.smarttech.com/st/en-US/Products/SMART+Boards/Front+Projection/600i+Series/Default.htm

--
  Steven Foley  <[log in to unmask]>
  Systems Administrator  <[log in to unmask]>