At the last meeting something was mentioned about a guest identity system that's in the works.  I'd be interested in learning more, especially if it could help us with our planning.   We have a lot of visitors.  The university has already come up with good mechanisms for long-term visitors, but the short-termers are still a problem.

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station