We have a couple of them, but they haven't got much use yet.   They might not be the easiest for anyone from the main campus to look at, given that we're located 60 miles away.   Only one of our faculty members has made use of them so far.  He was initially very enthusiastic, but now his enthusiasm has waned somewhat.  When I asked why he mumbled something about slow responsiveness.   I have been meaning to familiarize myself with these things so I can figure out what he's talking about.  But even though I'm fairly ignorant I'm mentioning it anyway.   Maybe it would be something for anyone who's evaluating these things to pay attention to.

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station