Thanks everyone for all the responses! Based on your recommendations, I've requested several books from the various publishers, and will look through them as soon as they arrive.
I also look forward to sorting through all the online resources you all shared... I'm not teaching the class for another eight months or so, though, so I'm not sure how soon I'll fully delve into it.
Thanks again!
Buffy