From: "Van Norden, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 12:19:18 PM
Subject: Re: Geo-educators for Lab Link:EARTHTIME

Sure. I would be happy to post the information.  What a wonderful way to teach geology!

 The honors geology is a new course that I have developed with UCLA with the help of an NSF grant.   My students get credit at UCLA (an attempt to compete with AP science courses). I am now in the process of giving teacher workshops at GSA, NSTA, etc. to promote the course.  If you know any local high school teachers that would like to work with your university to initiate a similar course, give them my name.

Wendy Van Norden

Harvard-Westlake School

3700 Coldwater Canyon

No. Hollywood, CA 91604