Folks,

This is a reminder that we will be hosting the MSU IT Exchange meeting this morning. We look forward to seeing you there.

Debbie

From: Katherine Ball [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 4:15 PM
To: 'Katherine Ball'
Subject: MSU IT Exchange Meeting-December 13, 2007

Reserve time on your calendar to attend the next MSU IT Exchange meeting with Dave Gift, Vice Provost for Libraries, Computing and Technology.

Where:  Erickson Kiva

When:   Thursday, December 13, 2007

10:30 a.m. until 12 noon

MSU IT Exchange, a community for collaboration, was formed to bring people interested in information technology at MSU together as a cohesive group. This group meets on a regular basis throughout the year and is open to anyone interested in supporting the significant role technology plays at Michigan State.

Please join us Thursday, December 13, 2007, from 10:30 a.m. to 12 noon in the Erickson Kiva.