From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kim Geiger
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Student assistant

If you're looking for a student assistant for next semester, I can
recommend someone wholeheartedly.  She has excellent Linux, Windows, and
troubleshooting skills and is also good in "soft skills" such as user
hand-holding.  I can't hire her again for reasons that have nothing to
do with her previous job performance.

Anyway, if you're interested, email me privately and I'll put you in
touch.

And Happy Holidays, everyone!
--

Kim Geiger