As of now, ISP has NO plans at all to move to Vista.  I’ve been disappointed with it and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

As for Office 2007, I’ve been using it for the last year, and while no one in the office has it yet, there are plans to move to it when budget allows.  For now though, I’ve installed the Compatibility Pack so that Office 2003 can read and write the 2007 versions, but some people have been getting templates and such from 2007 users and the converters don’t work for those.

Once we get better dates for deployment, I was going to look to see what kind of stats I could find for Office 2007 usage throughout campus.  I was considering making the Office 2003 format the default when 2007 is rolled out so we don’t play the “bad guy” for other people.

Jon Galbreath

MCSA/MCSE/Security+

Network/Systems Administrator

International Studies and Programs