From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kwiatkowski, Nicholas
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] FAQ - Avoiding On-line Software Tools

I know it is only a sub-point of your email, but VoIP applications like Skype and Vonage are not supported on this campus from a policy or technical standpoint.  However, MSU Telecom Systems does support similar services (MSUmobility), for MSU faculty and staff.  Also, if you have any suggestions for any Voice applications, please let me know – we are always looking to develop our portfolio of useful products.

-Nick Kwiatkowski

 MSU Telecom Systems