From: Ehren Benson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Departmental E-mail Systems

Nag-

We are in the process of evaluating and deciding on a new departmental email system and wondered what everyone else was using.

If you could take a second and quicky reply with what department you are in, what software you use and what version, and possibly in what configuration (ie. Clustering, exchange FE/BE, etc).

Much appreciated from your friends at the physics department-

/Ehren

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy