From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David McFarlane
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Access developer

We need a Microsoft Access programmer for a small project in the
Neuroscience Program office.  I have never had to find a programmer
before.  Any ideas on how to go about finding someone?

Thanks,
-- dkm
---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
[log in to unmask]    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652