From: Duynslager, Lee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 2:48 PM
To: Denyson Figueiredo
Subject: RE: [MSUNAG] VPNs

Ok you're right.   After that he mentions he has one with problems and
wants to use the "quarantine" feature, which I'd never heard of until
now.  That is pretty neat.

It probably only works with M$oft Software VPN server solution.

That's why I asked if "quarantine" feature worked with your VPN.  I wasn't
dogging you I looked up the webpage and tried to see if it did.
I don't think our juniper will either, but I have to do some more research.

Take care,

LD

Lee Duynslager
Information Technology Professional