Good morning all,

It's been a while, but the next MSUNAG meeting will be January 9th at
3:15 PM in room 1400 of the Biomedical Physical Sciences Building (BPS
for short, behind the Chemistry building.)  My thanks to George Perkins
of Physics-Astronomy for reserving the room for this meeting.

George and I are still working on a meeting agenda for this date, so
watch your email for more details in the next week or two.  We would
like NAG to resume regular meetings this coming semester, provided NAG
meetings continue to facilitate discussion and information sharing on
the topics of interest to you, the NAG members.  I would ask everyone
who can attend to bring items of interest to drive the agenda of NAG
meetings for 2008, or to email suggestions for agenda items to the
MSUNAG list.

Also, as Dave mentioned at the IT Exchange this week, the old Network
Communications Committee is now the Network Communications Community.  I
plan to share more information about how the old committee will
transition toward a facilitating  role in the MSU IT community, as well
as how NCC hopes to enable broader discussion of networking topics and
issues on campus.  More on all of that after everyone returns from the
holidays.

My thanks to everyone who supports and participates in MSUNAG, and I
look forward to January's meeting.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

Current Chairperson of the