Dear Farmers,
    My name is James Garthe, and I am interested in finding a position on a
farm to gain experience in organic farming.  I attended MSU for organic
farming, and have personal experience in growing vegetables as well. I would
like to find a job on a farm to broaden my knowledge and gain skills to
eventually start my own farm. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
need for help or know of anyone who might. Thank you.

Sincerely,

James M. Garthe
231-288-6788

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html