All,

Thank you for participating in the wireless test Academic Computing and Network Services conducted on November 16th. We gained valuable information during the test and are currently working with the test vendors to resolve issues identified at this session.

If you would like a copy of the results, please e-mail your request to [log in to unmask]. Due to the sensitive nature of the data, we will not be publicly posting the information or sending it to an open list. Please do not share or distribute the information to others as no decision has been made to actually change our existing wireless system at this time.

Additional wireless testing will be conducted as we continue our search for a high user density solution. We will let you know when these are scheduled.

Lih-Er Wey

Wireless Project Coordinator

Network Management

Academic Computing & Network Services