And extra if we can change time out settings so that it does not time
out so frequently.

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Gorentz
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Fwd: SSL VPN Scheduled Maintenance Closed: VPN
software will be update d to solve problem with MacOS 10.5 (leopard)

And bonus kudos if they come up with a way to do this update via a
command line, so we can more easily push it out to the 50 locked-down
computers we manage on which users don't have administrator access.
Something that provides secure communication should be manageable in a
secure manner, no?  (Not that more than a few of those 50 computers need
it, but still...)

John Gorentz