From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Skutt, Tim
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] MS DNS on Win2003 server

It's funny that you ask that, as we just gave the hostmaster our SRV

records over here at business

You give them the netlogon.dns file from your DNS server(s).

The file is located at %systemroot%\system32\config\netlogon.dns

I believe the article you are looking for is this.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255913

Tim Skutt, MCTS, MCSA

Information Technologist I

Eli Broad College of Business