Hey Matt,

Thanks for responding, and thanks for your thoughts.

Can you amplify a bit?  What's the standard practice in your world?

When you say:

> ... "The ability to restrict what commands a user may run on a per- host
> basis."

I get the idea, but is this what people (sysadmins) actually do?

To me, it seems that user profiles are the way to go, not customizing
permissions for each person, per-host.  If you have n persons times m hosts,
it gets complicated, doesn't it?

Matt, I'm asking, trying to learn how real sysadmins in the real world
actually manage this.  It seems like an important topic.

Thanks again,

/rich