From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 5:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] MSU IT Exchange Meeting-December 13, 2007

Katherine,

I was wondering if there is a tentative agenda of what will be discussed
during this upcoming meeting.

If not, I'd like to hear about the progress of these items myself:

1.) IT Collaboration tools that Rich Wiggins mentioned were being explored
(10/18/07 MSUNAG email)

2.) University-wide calendaring system

3.) Avoiding online software tools, such as Gmail, that Dave Gift e-mailed
(11/3/07 To Deans)

-t

On Nov 14, 2007, at 5:46 PM, Katherine Ball wrote:

I have heard from a few people that they did not receive the following
message I sent last week regarding the next meeting of MSU IT Exchange. I
am, therefore, sending this message again. Please feel free to contact me if
you have any questions. Katherine Ball

  _____