Katherine,

I was wondering if there is a tentative agenda of what will be
discussed during this upcoming meeting.

If not, I'd like to hear about the progress of these items myself:
1.) IT Collaboration tools that Rich Wiggins mentioned were being
explored (10/18/07 MSUNAG email)
2.) University-wide calendaring system
3.) Avoiding online software tools, such as Gmail, that Dave Gift e-
mailed (11/3/07 To Deans)

-t

--
Troy Murray