And, after all those suggestions, if you have any other questions, I'd
contact the Client Advocacy Office:

http://www.msu.edu/~cao

which, I understand is due to be renamed shortly.  Try Diana D'Angelo
for specific questions about what the university considers sensitive
data.  She may also be able to get copies of some of the sensitive data
presentations that made their way around campus in the past, if you want
to educate your own users on the subject.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

Current Chairperson of the
MSU Network Communications Committee

>>> Esther Reed <[log in to unmask]> 11/15/2007 9:08 AM >>>
Here are the RO's FERPA guidelines:
https://www.reg.msu.edu/ROInfo/Notices/PrivacyGuidelines.asp

 ~ Esther

Esther V. V. Reed