Victor:

The log-in screens for computers that are REMBO-imaged contain standard
language or a link to the AUP to perform the function you describe.
Similarly, login screens to MSUNet Wireless SID's have similar language.

These cover only a small fraction of MSU-owned machines and services.  The
great majority of MSU-owned machines are managed at the unit level, and
generally do not use disclaimers such as this.

 - Dave