Does anyone have a good cheat sheet (or link to web resource) on
configuring Microsoft DNS to work with campus DNS?

My Win2000 server is dying, so I'm migrating it to 2003R2. The old
server has DNS installed, but it has never been quite right.  Would
like to get it right this time, unless there is some way to totally
avoid MS DNS.

Does anyone run their AD servers in 35.15.x.y address space, to
eliminate traffic from outside of the building?  (we've been behind a
firewall blocking all MS-Net traffic for several years and really
like the protection that provides from windows malware)

thanks
-John