John,

I wouldn't really recommend running your AD servers in 35.15.x.y
address space, although I suppose that might work, as long as you
don't want to integrate the AD DNS space with any external DNS.
As soon as you integrate DNS with the campus DNS, you are also
interacting with the Internet at large, at least for DNS.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager		 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980