TRI-STATE ORGANIC AGRICULTURE PRODUCTION SESSION
ATTENTION ALL FARMERS AND EDUCATORS!!!
LEARN AND SHARE ABOUT
- Michigan State University, University of Illinois, and Purdue University are offering a video conference series presented by organic farmers, extension educators and researchers.
- This event will offer information, discussion and an opportunity for you to ask questions.
- You will also have the chance to meet others with similar interests, maybe even a chance to work together.…
- Participants will receive the 2007 OMRI Products List that is a directory of products suitable for use in certified organic production.
- AND the OMRI Generic Material List which is a directory of substances allowed and prohibited in organic production and handling.
- Refreshments will be provided
Beginning Organic Farming/Certification - November, 15, 2007
Choose the site most convenient for you
• East Lansing - Vicki Morrone (517)-353-3542 or [log in to unmask])
• Ithaca - Dan Rossman (989)875-5233 or [log in to unmask]
• Between Clare and Gladwin - Kable Thurlow [log in to unmask] in Gladwin (989)426-7741and Clare (989) 539-7805
· Michigan State University in Communication Arts Bldg, Room 204, Corner of Trowbridge & Red Cedar Rd.
· Ithaca RESD Center, 1131 Center St., Ithaca
· RESD Center, Gladwin (between Clare and Gladwin) http://www.cgresd.net/ for location info.
Class will be held from 6:00-8:30 p.m. Each class is limited to 15 students/session.
Funded in part by USDA North Central SARE