From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Hoort, Brian
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Windows Update Not Updating

Well, I'd say Peter Murray gets the prize.  He suggests that both are
explainable -- some older wifi cards don't support WGA, and secondly, it
appears that M$ reversed their decision to include IE7 on Windows
Update, even as an Optional (isn't that crazy?), according to this
discussion:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_thr
ead/thread/c62e786804943b30/6339b03eca894cdf?hl=en&lnk=st&q=ie7+no+longe
r+automatic#6339b03eca894cdf

So I guess I was jumping to conclusions and making a big deal out of
nothing, just like a "user"!

Thanks to all.

Brian Hoort