From a response I got, it seemed they went through the HR database, with
anybody who has "IT" in their title.

-Nick Kwiatkowski
 MSU Telecom Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Surato, Michael S.
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] MSU IT Exchange

I attended the conference, but I still did not get a postcard.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |