From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Exchange Alternatives

I was wondering if there are departments or groups on campus running
software as an alternative to Microsoft Exchange for groupware (either
Windows or Linux).  I've heard and read about Zimbra, as well as a few
others like Merak Mail Server, just wondering what, if any, is used on
campus.

--
Troy D Murray