From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David McFarlane
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] News.msu.edu Removal From Service

At 10/2/2007 09:38 AM Tuesday, Edward R Kryda wrote:
>Members of the MSU community who use Usenet may want to pursue one of
>the readily available news browser services to read articles and post
>discussions previously done on news.msu.edu.

Pardon my ignorance, but could you provide examples of these readily
available news browser services that I could use for Usenet?  Thanks.

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
[log in to unmask]    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652