From: MSU Network Administrators Group on behalf of Richard Wiggins
Sent: Wed 10/31/2007 6:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Why does Adobe installation care if I'm running Messenger?

OK, this is just a puzzlement.  When trying toi install Adobe CS3, a dialog box tells me I must close IE, Word, and Windows Live Messenger.

I can understand Word, because it probably wants to install a PDF print add-in.  I guess IE for the same reason.

But Messenger?  Huh?

Maybe it's a ghostly occurrence.  Happy Halloween!

/rich