From: Matt Kolb [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Outsourcing e-mail issues

Check out this thread on the higher education e-mail admin list right
now.  There is an interesting distinction made between web-access and
non-web (pop3) access to the google solution.  Basically it sounds
like we would have to "give" our passwords to google to make the non-
web based solution work (you can navigate through the remainder of
the thread, I'm just linking the OP).

http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0710&L=hied-
emailadmin&T=0&F=&S=&P=758

--