Im having a wierd issue with the IMC domain....
Yesterday 3 machines just stopped connecting to the domain. Other machines in the same office are just fine. The machines can ping the domain servers and tracert shows only a couple of hops. Just as a test I tried removing one of the machines from the domain and re-adding. It comes up with a login window for the domain ( so it apparently is finding the domain" but once I try to login it throws a "the network location cannot be reached" I have switched IP's and checked that all settings are correct. The machines in question are able to browse the web. Any ideas ?

Scott Cassaday